Saturday, April 21, 2012

[USEast Ladder] Pc my gg please - Page 2

I guess... the only problem is if these godly items are allowed to be traded it hurts everyone else who finds near godly items since their value will drop drastically.|||Quote:








I think something have to be done about that DNT list.

That list was created at the time when people were actually creating dupes and it may still apply to NON-Ladder but on Ladder to my knowledge there is no dupes in this or last reset.



I've seen many items from DNT list being traded on ladder here last 2 years and non of those thread were closed (at least to my knowledge).



I think Moderators knows that and say nothing.




We watch and listen and pay attention. If something needs to be said we say it.

there is still duping going on. Not much though since botting took over the item farming dupes where needed less and rune drops changed and bots pick up runes and therefore duping those is not needed as much.



There is still a small DNT list on east. It is clearly not as big as it was 2 ladders ago. Everyone should Check it out. Some perfect bases and 40/15 jewels are on it. 3/20/20's should probably be on it since those do get duped. Just have not seen a lot of them or any complaints of poofing on them.



spiffy

No comments:

Post a Comment