Thursday, April 19, 2012

[ESCL] PC on Small Charm

I found this today while rushing some people through Anya

Small Charm

2 to max damage

20 ar

3% frw

I'm pretty sure that the bottom 2 mods are perfect and the top is 1 off max, so I assume this has some value, but I'm not sure how much.

Also i posted this a day or so ago and no one answered so here's another go. Anyone know the value of

Grand Charm

12% fhr

14 all res

Any help would be greatly appreciated|||Hey,

All i can tell you is that a friend of mine got a 3max/20ar/3frw sc and after 2-3 days of bargaining he finally got 2 hrs and 2 ist for it. Although most people were offering 1 hr. It was only a few days ago.

So i'd have trouble pricing it but if you consider the price above and the fact that yours lacks "1 max" to be perf, you may get an idea of its price.

Should wait for someone with more knowledge on Sc's though.

Good luck !|||Bump

Sorry for bumping a price check thread, not sure if people look down on that, but I really am bad with pricing charms so if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.|||The SC i think not having that 1 extra max really, really hurts the value in this case. I think only 1-2 ists tops.

The GC is nice. Not quite as good as having 3x 5 FHR/@res sc's, but nice nonetheless. I'm gonna throw Vex out there, maybe a little more or less depending on the buyer and how patient you are.|||Tyvm Sporty, I've been waiting a while for those Price Checks. I have an offer of Ist + um for the SC so I guess I'll take that, I figured the loss of that 1 dmg hurt it a decent amount. I'll hold out on trading the GC for now.

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment