Thursday, April 19, 2012

[EUSCL] Pc my rare belt..

This one is actually good!

(its an elite version of the light belt..)

+24% fhr

+30 str

+60 life

+90ed

+4mana

Pc that! Please!!

Peace|||It's a beauty (Vampirefang Belt - levelreq 63).

The only ones able to PC this would be you , TBC, Dizzy or someone else trading loads of rares on multiple ladders IMO. And even if one of those did come by with a PC, it'd be an educated guess at best. According to the inDiablo calc, the odds of a rare belt spawning these exact affixes is 1 in 466979 and only 1 in 200 of those would get 30str/60life, making this almost as rare as a scepter with 5os and +3 HS (which ofc you cannot gamble).

Knowing you, I assume you traded the belt and got it at a nice price planning on making a bit of profit. But if I'm wrong and you gambled this yourself, you should definately keep it as a trophy IMO, since you will likely never gamble such a nice belt ever again.

The rarity alone puts this in the "very many ists" category IMO, but getting that might be tricky on b.net. Here however you have the option of PM'ing possibly interested members and making an auction, that ought to attact a reasonable price. Do PM Dizzy if you plan on selling this - his (best IMO) crafted belt has 17fhr/10ow/19str/45life and his (best IMO) rare belt has 24fhr/29str/58life/3mana/5cr. Yours is ofc a tad better, and I'm guessing he would be very interested.|||Its got 3 perfect affixes, yes, and is surely worth a lot for it. But dont people usually look for resists in these kind of belts?|||Ummm... a lot lol|||Nice belt indeed Archie

I have never seen all 3 important variables (fhr/str/life) perfect on a rare belt before.

That said; I have seen better rare belts;

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...highlight=belt

Apart from the 3 perfect variables you miss other add's on yours. Some resists would have made it godly. I recon you could get around 3-4 hrs for it.

All the best, Groo|||Nice find Arch. I think the lack of res will probably hurt it a little bit come auction time, but its definitely something I would auction and see what you can get for it.|||Thx for the answers!

And yes, I traded it. For 2 hrs. Using this on my ww barb, and will use it on my future frenzy barb. (my ww barb doesnt need fhr, I recently discovered )|||hmm... thats a little lower than I would have liked to get for it, but hey 2 hrs is 2hrs.|||Quote:








I recon you could get around 3-4 hrs for it.




If this PC is accurate (which it might be, since you're quite experienced), I wouldn't sell it. Time spent playing the game would yield 3-4 HRs before gambling another belt like this on a GF barb running Travi and gambling belts exclusively IMO. While the belt might not be godly with 3 supporting useful prefixes, the rarity of the 3 top desirable suffixes in perfect stats makes this such a rare item, that it deserves quite a bit more than 3-4 HRs - again IMO. Especially at this point of the ladder.




Quote:








And yes, I traded it. For 2 hrs.




Good deal |||As TJ says any PC will be a guess. So will my PC be.

That other belt refered to in this thread is 3 months old. Yes, I also value that other belt to hold more value (I'm not sure if it's really that much better - zealers use rares right?), but this one you got is not bad either

Is it upgraded? If zealers use rares the 100ed is not bad. Max is 200ed I believe, but 100ed isn't bad with the 24/30/60 combo. Ofc it's not eth/rep, but you can't have it all.

Rares tend to hold value a lot longer than the runes we trade. Atm you need more than double the runes to buy yellow and orange (compared to 3 months ago). It's usually difficult to trade rare belts since the market is flodded with botted belts and there's also great competition from the uniques. That said a 24/30/60 belt shouldn't be that difficult to trade.

I'd say 12-16 HRs. But that's just a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment