Saturday, April 21, 2012

PC 4 Socket War Scepter

I recently found a 4 socket War Scepter with +2 Sanctuary and +1 Fanaticism and was wondering how much it was worth. I read an old post with someone saying that they would pay a Vex rune for it which seems very high. I sold it for 18 Pgems which is about half the price it seems of an Ist. Did I go too low? The post I read was from nearly three years ago and the guy seemed desperate.

Screenshot:

http://tinypic.com/r/2ia5zwn/7

I just started back up so I am severely inexperienced in the trading part of the game so any advice / knowledge would be helpful.

Edit: I am on US East Ladder|||If you sold that for 18 pgems you made out pretty good i think. I cant think of any worth of that item, it would be nice for lld if it was 3/3 but with only being 2/1 I don't think it would be very useful.|||Base for rift for an assassin is really all they're used for. I bought mine for pul.|||Thanks guys. Now I don't feel like I got ripped off, hate that feeling. Just gotta get used to the economy |||Definitely a good deal for you

No comments:

Post a Comment