Thursday, April 19, 2012

[EuScL] PC ETH Herald of Zakarum

Hi,

I have found two ETH Herald of Zakarum. None of them are perfect. I wonder if they are worth anyting or if I just should sell them to Akara. Thanks in advance.|||DONT sell them to Akara... Im sure you can get soething decent for them later on in ladder. I dont think they will trade for much atm since they require a ZOD...

And BTW. Why dont you sell stuff to Charsi??????? Shes WAAAAAY hotter than Akara

Regards Beltt|||Thanks a lot for your advice beltt. I will keep them for a while. Anyone else who knows what they are worth? Just some perfect gems or 1 ist?

I haven't notcie that Charsi is hotter. I don't look at girls in that way. I think Akara is more trustworthy. That's why I make all important trades with here. *Thininking .. are there any hot men in Diablo? Cain..nah..... Gheed..absolutly not.... Warriv..maybe*|||Depends on the ed. And the def roll after upping. (if you decide to up it before you sell it)

Edit: Larzuk? |||Hi again,

It's time to get rid of theses two.

I have followed your advice to sell them later on and upgrade them.

I have also made a soc, so they are ready for the Zod.

The results are

Shield 1

Def 838

ED 191

Shield 2

Def 834

ED 195

Plz leave tell me what you think they are worth.|||I had a 800+ def one once, didn't manage to sell it though. Best I can do is to give you a link to the PC thread.|||Thanks IJ.

I have checked your link. I'm happy that I didn't sell them to Akara. I just hope that the right buyer is here. I keep my fingers crossed.

(btw, I have also checked out Larzuk. He isn't my type of guy. He will crush me if he gives me a hug. But… I have found an attractive man in a shiny armour, Halbu. He doesn't talk much so it's hard to get to know him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment