Saturday, April 21, 2012

Price Check (PC) 12% ED Demon Crossbow 0/4 sockets

PC: Hi, I couldn't seem to find much on this (12% ED Demon Crossbow unsocketed) and I didn't want to toss it in case someone had been desperately looking for it. I know you could use this for faith but you would have to get quite lucky cubing it since it has a max of 5 sockets, not four (Ral, Amn, Perf. Amethyst) so that would drive the price down. However, I am still curious. Thanks!|||You can't put sockets into superior items using the cube. This crossbow will get 5 sockets from Larzuk, or none.|||it's worthless i believe.|||Quote:








You can't put sockets into superior items using the cube. This crossbow will get 5 sockets from Larzuk, or none.




You're totally right, I always end up forgetting about the specifics of crafting it seems, thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment