Saturday, April 21, 2012

[E-L-SC] PC Javelin and Shield

Hello all, there are two things I need a price check on.

First: I have a 4os Javelin with +3 skills

Second: A 3os Royal Shield 43 Resists

Are either of these worth a damn? Would Sanctuary's resists stats stack on the royal shield? (Is it even worth spending the Mal?)

Thanks |||Yes Sanctuary's Resists would most definitely stack on the shield. Its a very good spot to use a Mal, some might prefer an elite shield for more defense but if I had that shield I would make it for sure. I would buy it off you but I recently bought a 37 res shield for my sanctuary.

Now for the bigger problem... how on earth do you get sockets in a javelin, let alone 4?|||lmao, nice catch. That should read as Spear, not Javelin. Please excuse my intelligence |||Haha I figured... You don't see many spearzons, and those that you do see would probably want some big ed on their weapons... I'm really not sure of its worth, what class of spear is it?|||It was a Matriarchal with +3 mods on it. Traded it for a Jah because I couldn't find a price anywhere at all

No comments:

Post a Comment