Saturday, April 21, 2012

[EuScNL] Priceguide for NL?

Hi,

I have tried to find a price guide for NL ladder items here,

but I couldn�t find one.

Maybe I need to upgrade my searching skills.

If �we� have one, could you please give a link to it.

If �we� don�t have one. Well, it would be great if someone would like to make one.

I can start with some questions;

What are pgems worth? Do all the pgems have the same price?

I would also like to know the prices of runes.

What are the runeword �Spirit� worth.

Thanks in advance.|||Well I play Ladder, but I'll still try to help.

You won't find a price guide really because things are worth whatever someone will pay for them. Just go look at what some people are selling and what they want in return and you'll get a decent sense of it soon enough. If you have a specific item, that's what this forum is for.

As for currency, the most popular ways of judging an item is to rank is based on pgems or based on ists (sometimes hrs for really high items). As for pgems, generally Rubies and Amethysts are worth more, since they are popular for crafting (with Amethysts generally being worth the most). There are also some lower runes (namely Rals) which have a higher weight due to their use in crafting.

As for rune prices... i mean it's hard to tell you. If you are thinking about HR's, the easiest way to get them is to find someone who is crafting and give them a ton of lower runes and Pgems for them. I can't help you with the others since i imagine its quite different on Non Ladder because you can't cube higher runes.

Finally Spirit... since it's a ladder only runeword I imagine it's wort quite a bit (although as I said I don't play NL so I'm not positive). However, if it's a spirit sword its probably not worth much (other than maybe to a low level dueller, and in that case it would have to be a pretty good roll). However Spirit Shields (namely Monarchs or high Res Paladin Shields) should be worth quite a bit, and are probably worth a ton if they have 35 fcr. I can't give you exact prices since i dont play NL but I hope this helped, but if someone corrects me who does play NL you should probably listen to them.|||Few people play on NL, so we didn't have a NL price list for a few years anymore, at least none for Europe.

I don't know much about NL prices, but I do know that if there's something with a stable value, then it's stuff which is used up as quickly as new stuff is produced, like pgems and crafting runes. Pamys are worth a bit more than prubies and maybe pskulls and these two are worth a bit more than the other gems.|||Hi, thanks for your replies.

You are probably right about that things are worth what ever someone is willing to play for them. I also think that only items with perfect stats and upgrade are worth something.

I have learned something new today. I wasn’t aware that p amethysts and rals were worth more.

I'm afraid that this didn't help me too much. I still don't know how much "quite a bit" and "worth a ton" are.|||Ya I can't give you specifics since I don't play on non ladder, but a 35 fcr spirit monarch is probably worth multiple hrs. Are you looking to buy or sell? And if selling what are the stats on the spirit?|||Selling ...

I have Spirit monarch with 35fcr, but I'm not planning to sell them.

I have a bunch of Spirit monarch 33fcr and lower which I don't need anymore.

Well, I have a lot of stuff that I don't need. That's why I asked for priceguide.

Plan A To sell if I have anything valuble. I don't need runes but some items.

I can't sell a item worth 1 pg and ask for a items worth many high runes.

Plan B Make a giveaway. But what' s the purpose if it isn't worth anything.

Plan C Maybe make a ETF NL community stash.

Plan D Throw them away or let the chars expired.

Plan E Keep all the stuff.

Thanks a lot for trying to help me out.|||Quote:








Selling ...

I have Spirit monarch with 35fcr, but I'm not planning to sell them.

I have a bunch of Spirit monarch 33fcr and lower which I don't need anymore.

Well, I have a lot of stuff that I don't need. That's why I asked for priceguide.

Plan A To sell if I have anything valuble. I don't need runes but some items.

I can't sell a item worth 1 pg and ask for a items worth many high runes.

Plan B Make a giveaway. But what' s the purpose if it isn't worth anything.

Plan C Maybe make a ETF NL community stash.

Plan D Throw them away or let the chars expired.

Plan E Keep all the stuff.

Thanks a lot for trying to help me out.




Plan F: Get together with NL experienced traders such as TrekMaster, DizzyMjewu etc. and make a NL priceguide for Europe yourself. If you make a template based on the Europe ladder list, I'm sure they're more than willing to fill out some of the blanks. Only thing to remember, is that there are a few items on the DNT list for NL. A very basic list of only the very common tradeables would be a nice start and easily expandable by you or other members, as you get more insight

#EDIT: I expect that prices on NL are pretty fixed, due to all the items available, so I doubt it will require loads of updates.|||Thanks for your input ThomasJohansen. I will add your idea to my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment