Thursday, April 19, 2012

(euscnl) PC on GF belt

and question regarding them; what're the "musts"? To my understanding fhr/life/str/gf combo is not possible, or? Anyway this belt got me thinking:

Heavy belt lvl req 34

63% ed

13 str

5 rep life

Fres 22

Pres 29

80% gf|||Quote:








and question regarding them; what're the "musts"? To my understanding fhr/life/str/gf combo is not possible, or? Anyway this belt got me thinking:

Heavy belt lvl req 34

63% ed

13 str

5 rep life

Fres 22

Pres 29

80% gf




fhr/life/str/gf isn't possible since they're all suffixes. 80 gf in conjunction with 24fhr and either +28str or +50life and some supporting prefixes would likely be the best gf belt. Your belt has almost perfect str for the level-req (15max), but since MLD and GF aren't really compatible, I'd say your belt is selfuse only. 63ed, 5rep and pres dosen't add alot of value IMO, so it's basically a 13str/80gf/fres belt for any level. There are probably loads of rare gf belts on non-ladder - typically finding/gambling something sellable is easier on ladder.|||Alright, thanks. I toss it away since my gf toon is Trang necro right now.|||GF belts its almost impossible to beat a perfect goldwrap. You want res and 80% gf to do so, but most GF barbs probably wouldnt care much about the res and would still prefer the GW.

No comments:

Post a Comment