Thursday, April 19, 2012

[ESCL] PC on Eth Shaftstop

As the title says. The ED is 204% I believe.

I saw a game yesterday offering um for shaftstop, but people joined quickly so I'm guessing that was quite high. With that said, since I assume Shaftstop is primarily a Merc armor, how much would an Eth one be worth? Is it even worth holding on to?

Thanks in advance|||Def roll is pretty nice, well not bad I suppose. The problem is the rarity of the item vs what your market crowd looks like. Most people using this are going to be MFing and trying to give their merc a little umph for fighting bosses (cause the pdr). But most people looking for armor like this are going to be doing so b/c they cant afford nicer armor.

I'd put a price tag of an ist on it for a while and see if a collector type picks it up. If not then I'd drop it down to Um and go from there. Nice find though.|||Ok thanks, um-mal was my guess and I'm ok with that. Maybe I'll try selling a little higher for a bit.|||I sold quite the same item (give or take 2-3 ed) on ESCL for more than ist 2 weeks ago. Sold it rapidly. Try ist imo.|||Ok thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment