Thursday, April 19, 2012

[EuScL]Sc's Pc ar/life and max/ar no life

Hi have 3 sc's here i was wondering about

1) 3 max 17 ar 4-6 fire dmg lvl24

2) 33ar 20life lvl49

3) 32ar 20life lvl49 (is it same as 2, 1 ar is not a great diffrence if so no need to price it )

think 35 is max ar for a sc but am sure the fact its missing max is not good



Cheers|||Please let me know if youre selling #2-3

Edit: Oh and perfect ar is 36|||Those are both very very good charms. I'm terrible at pricing charms but do not let those go cheaply (I'm referring to numbers 2 and 3)

The first one is good, but won't fetch a ton, maybe an um or Mal|||1. ~ist

2+3 at least 10 ists each? (not sure..)

Peace|||Quote:








Please let me know if youre selling #2-3

Edit: Oh and perfect ar is 36




Sure Madness soon as there up ill PM you


Quote:








Those are both very very good charms. I'm terrible at pricing charms but do not let those go cheaply (I'm referring to numbers 2 and 3)

The first one is good, but won't fetch a ton, maybe an um or Mal




ok scollin was not sure with first one as it has pretty low lvl as for the other two round 5 ists is what i think, are they worth more do you think?

edit: Opps missed your post thx Anchone

cheers|||Ya I would say #2-3 would be at least 5 ists, maybe a tad more. I personally wouldn't pay 10 for them but I'm not rich. Anywhere between 5 and 10 seems reasonable.

I still think I wouldn't pay more than Mal for the first one, although some people are rolling in Ists and might give you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment