Saturday, April 21, 2012

[ESCL] PC on 577 def Sup AP

Got a 577 def superior Archon Plate (no sockets, 10% ed, 15% durability)

Any ideas of it's worth? I know it gets 4 sockets guaranteed but if i socketed it would it help me find a better offer?

Thx in advance.|||Personally I think it could be around 4-6 ists. Socketing won't increase its value that much because a lazurk quest in normal mode is relatively easy to get. I think the same ed% has more value on a 3 socket armor since those can only be found and never made whereas 4 socket armors can either be found or made using the socket quest. Still a nice find

Salute,

*fritzlee|||Thank you very much. I figured socketing it wouldnt make a huge difference but i figured id ask. Now I've just gotta hold out for the right buyer, im so impatient with these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment