Monday, April 16, 2012

[EuSCL] PC & Advice needed

Hiya guys,

I'm mostly looking for some advice. Last night I ID'ed a perfect paladin torch. Paladin is not one of my main characters so I'd rather sell it so I can complete my other characters. So yes, I kinda hit the jackpot .

However, with ladder reset fast approaching and a busy month (university restarted today) coming up I'm wondering if the right time to sell it would be now. I'll be playing ladder next season aswell.

Basically, what I'd like to know is if it's better to keep it now and try and sell it NL for Ladder items when the season is, let's say, 1 or 2 months old? I don't know how many people trade NL stuff for ladder stuff, really, as I've never stuck around long enough for a reset.

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like a PC on the next two items which I've been sitting on for a while now:

Rare Ring

10% FCR

5% LL

3% ML

minor other adds (like some psn res, 1x AR, nothing worth mentioning).

Rare Scissors Suwayyah

+2 Assa skills

+3 Venom

+3 LS

minor other adds (no spectacular ED).

Thanks for reading!

Taliesin

No comments:

Post a Comment