Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[ESCL] pc on Spirit Monarch

Price check on this please:

Ethereal Spirit Monarch

35 fcr

199 def

Thanks!|||generally i say 1 ist, not sure if etheral is gonna add something, also what mana does it have? With good mana stat this could be 2-3 ist perhaps|||Ehh if its eth then its really only good for an a3 merc which people don't use much now they've taken out IM. When they do use them its normally for auras so they want a dragon or dream shield on them. Its a nice roll, but I don't think you'll be able to get much for it.|||I always thought eth was for show, for a noncombat switch like CTA, as eth items look kinda cool.

Although I don't think it adds much to the value unless it's ebugged which at 199def I don't think yours is.|||I think eth drops the value personally, someone who wants it for the cool factor on switch doesnt care about the fcr|||Well to maximize all your stats then Eth is nice. But sooner or later its gonna go dead. but up to then it is real nice to have those extra Def. I had my Eth Wartraveler 50% MF almost half last ladder before they broke. And if you are "rich" then it is always possible to get a new one, just to keep your stats as maximized as possible.

So eth could indeed add value.. not sure why i write this now and not in last post |||Ya I realized right after I wrote my last post that eth drops the requirements significantly which could be very helpful... I still don't think its worth that much, but if the buyer is good at not getting hit it could last quite awhile (my Bowzon is wearing eth gores and theyve dropped i think 4 durability out of 23 in about 100 chaos runs)... so maybe to the right buyer its worth a decent amount, but in general i would have to say no more than a regular spirit.|||Eth drops requirements? heh I never noticed that. How much do they drop by? I ask because atm I have a ton of str to equip storm and spirit on switch, only reason storm doesnt have jewel of freedom in it to "unwatse" the +30 str and equip my upped gores for less str is because I need the massive str for CTA spirit.|||Eth items reqire 10 less sth then normal item of same type. but i think for armor in most cases if it aint ebug its probly not going to be too valuble, this week i bought 2 ebug 4 sock monach for ist mal each and they had over 320 def so i dont think too many be wanting to pay much for a eth spirit 199 even if it has 35 fcr

No comments:

Post a Comment