Thursday, April 12, 2012

Key pair

[:1]I have a 10+ pairs of the Terror and hate keys.

How much would they value in runes?|||EUSCL? If so, then:

I only trade keys on bnet. There its usually, iirc, 1dest=2hate=4terr.

If 1set = ist

Then:

1 terror ~pul (1/7 ist)

1 hate ~um (2/7 ist)

1 dest ~mal (4/7 ist)



Hope that helps some.

Peace|||Actually dest goes for 1 pul each. 2 hate buys you one dest and 3 terrors usually have the same value.

Or at least that's what I've been used to see on b.net :P|||We need your realm. I play East Ladder and for me I find

1 D= 2 hate

1 D= 2 or 3 Terror (can usually get 3 if you are patient enough)

My advice would be to just run Nihlathak until you have keysets, as full keysets (and especially sets of 3) are worth far more than the sum of their individual parts. (Also Nihlathak is by FAR the fastest to run, I really don't know why more people don't do it)|||Because of the CE ^^|||Quote:




(Also Nihlathak is by FAR the fastest to run, I really don't know why more people don't do it)




Without rest in peace his CE can level most characters, he's known to HC players as "the slayer" (and similar names) for a reason.

Also as a lot of builds tele down there and pit vipers, and CE level mercs (mercs cant have RIP except by tyreals might too, so they can also get you killed) it becomes expensive goldwise to a lot of players.


Quote:




Then:

1 terror ~pul (1/7 ist)

1 hate ~um (2/7 ist)

1 dest ~mal (4/7 ist)




If a set is ist, and a set has 3 of each key, how does 1 dest = mal which is half an ist?|||Destruction are worth double a T or H, so 2 Ds= a keyset=Ist

And yes I know his CE destroys people, and as a HC char i would never go down there, but when you consider how much faster it is to run Nilly and the increased value of the keys I dont know why people dont run him. A merc is far from necessary, I run him with my zealot, just charge down there, and quit if you get an awful spawn (namely witches Vipers and Ghosts)... I dunno I can understand running the other keys but I can't understand then trading those keys for Dkeys instead of running them yourself.

Anyways that enough off topic stuff for me|||A keyset is three of each key = ist, not just 3 keys.

So if D = 2T = 2H

and 3D+3H+3T = Ist

Then D + H + T = 1/3*Ist

Which at the ratio 2:1:1, would mean the key of D is worth half of that.

Anyway pack to the question. 10xT and 10xH, at that ratio would be rougly the equilvent of 10xD which should be Ist Mal Um?|||My mistake, I must have been drunk when I wrote that. Yes a D key is worth approximately 1/6th of an Ist if we assume that 3 keysets is an ist since a D is half a keyset...

Wow I can't believe how bad i messed that up... and I'm a math major.|||OK so I am better off gearing to do nithalak . Thanks



A little off topic: Is there another way to prevent him from using corps explosion?

NP doesn't work 100% he is able to blow right right when the guy dies...

No comments:

Post a Comment