Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PC on Lo Rune?1 (USEast/SC/Ladder)

Hey guys, I was just wondering what a Lo Rune was worth nowadays? I have been trying to trade for one, offering a SoJ and a 5/5 Fire facet, and have not had much luck.|||it's up there as one of the most valuable hrs, with jah and ber )a little less).

Soj is worth vex, which I'd say is around half of a lo, and I'm not sure what the fire facet is worth, but nowadays people are only after lightning ones, it seems. I'd try to trade the soj for an ohm (tough, but possible) and the facet for a vex, then try to do the runes for a lo.|||In Eu Lo =12-13 ist

Soj=3-4 ist

5/5 Fire 5 ist if lvlup 8-10 ist if die.

First to find a person with a LO that actually needs what you offer is tricky, then also it might be a little to low bid.

I would try trade the Soj and Facet for Ists and then try to get Lo, more ppl will then catch on i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment