Monday, April 16, 2012

[ESCL] Occu + Lidless price

Hi guys,

Decided with a friend to wait for D3 by jumping into D2 Ladder once more. The thing is that I never really went into trading in D2 before.

Anyway, we've got Um Rune and I wondered if I could trade this one for Occulus + Lidless. Is it too much for this ? Any toughts ?|||It should be no problem to get Occy+Lidless for an Um rune and maybe even a bit more, at least on Europe.|||Thanks a lot. Guess I'll go for that.

Now we need to find better runes to find a weapon for my buddy, Um doesn't seem to be enough for a decent Frenzy Barbarian weapon .|||Just use some half decent uniques, even rares can work. People are too focused on runewords.

On topic though, Um should easily get you occy +lidless. Occy goes for Pul on East, Lidless goes for a pgem or 2. If anything you are losing that deal, but make it if you want.|||Quote:








Just use some half decent uniques, even rares can work. People are too focused on runewords.

On topic though, Um should easily get you occy +lidless. Occy goes for Pul on East, Lidless goes for a pgem or 2. If anything you are losing that deal, but make it if you want.




I understand, and from what I've read today on the trading forum, I aggree on both points.

But considering that the ladder will maybe be reset soon, and that we ran into 2 Um during our nightmare runs, we thought we could get some stuff quickly to enjoy the end of the season.

What more do you think I could ask for in this deal ? Maybe some Pgems ?

I was aiming for a Grandfather for my friend but I guess we won't get near it before getting an Ist.|||Getting trades of runes + pgems is always tricky if its not for crafting. I don't know if you have a Shako, but if not maybe you can get Shako + Occy for Um (since both sell for Pul on Ladder), otherwise I'm not sure, you could always just trade an Um for 2 puls and then use those separately.

And ya Grandfather is probably out of your price range and imo not really worth it. Maybe try to get a Lightsaber or something? I actually have one I would give you for free but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on in the next few days so I probably can't help...|||Didn't think of shako since perfect shakos are really expensive, didn't realise lower would be cheaper, nice idea. Perfect Shako is said to be worth 4 Ist on the sticky, is that based only on the defense it provides ?

Lightsaber would be very sweet, I'll try to find that .



I have virtually nothing, I made a Lore for the helm and a Memory for my staff. Everything else is total garbage ^^.|||Shako is worth Pul, I don't see why anyone would ever pay more than an Ist even for a perfect one, maybe Hammerdin's are fussy. If you are using a sorceress (which I assume you are since you are looking for occy) you can get a shako for a pul, its a cheap but amazing helm.

I don't usually see Lightsabers for trade, I'm not even sure what they are worth. If you are still looking for a weapon by Monday PM me and I'll give you one for free, its just taking up space for me.|||Lightsabers are basically worthless. I gave away my last 3.|||The light absorb can be helpful for playing through the game as it makes some enemies unbelievably easy (beatles, Gloams), but as end game gear its not great so I can see why its worthless. Definitely not useless though.

No comments:

Post a Comment