Friday, April 13, 2012

[EUSCL] Cold skiller with FHR

[:1]It's certainly worth more than a proven Baal GC, so I will stop rerolling it, but I need a more precise estimation than that

Thanks in advance.|||Is it +1 Cold Skill +12 FHR? (perhaps 12 is only value available)

By reading Groos estimation of Offensice +12 FHR = 10-12 ist, i would say this is twice that. But then i am not at Groo's level of expertize.|||All FHR GCs will spawn with 12 FHR, all SCs have 5 and all LCs have 8 (not sure about LC but I think that's the case)|||Thanks for the replies!

Even 10-12 Ist seems to be a bit much, so I will better wait for further opinions .|||I seriously think you are aiming too low Kris

A cold skiller with 12fhr is pretty valuable, as fhr is a very nice and needed add for sorcs. Unfortunately we are late in ladder, and very many of the former cold sorcs have respeced to light (bah - there are really too many light sorcs this ladder...). Last ladder I easily sold skillers like this vs 25ist. I agree that it seems more difficoult this ladder, but I still value it ~ 20ist

Cheers, Groo|||Well, I guess that's good news

Let's see then what happens in my trading thread...

No comments:

Post a Comment