Monday, April 16, 2012

[E-L-SC] PC: 84AR, 37Life GC, more

So I have a GC here that has 84 AR and 37 Life on it.

I also have various other things that need PCing:

3os Death Mask

3os Tiara

White Tiara

+34 Life Large Charm

+3 PnB, 40 Life Amulet

+9 STR, 29 resist all amulet

+1 Sorc, 26% MF amulet

Blade Talons with +1 Traps,+3 min and max damage, 7% LL

Thanks!|||+34 Life Large Charm

+1 Sorc, 26% MF amulet

I'm pretty sure these two are worth pgms only :S|||And the others? |||I have no clue, sorry! ^ ^|||PnB amulet and sorc amulet probably around Lem each (pgems). The AR on the GC is low, late in ladder its pretty easy to get 30+life ones with 100+ AR. I'd say um-mal, but I think you might have trouble getting that even.

The rest of items are selfuse/charsi food.|||What do people use for Dream helms?|||Demon heads and bone visages and if its for you and not a merc, one that is superior with %ed.|||Ah, that makes sense.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment