Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P.C. on rare ring + couple of items

Hi there, I'd love a price check on this rare ring:

108 attack rating

20 strenght

14 dextery

26 life

9 max stamina

poison resist + 6%

Level: 66

And also on this rare shield:

defense: 231

Block chance: 60

Req. strenght: 118

Level: 51

41% Ed

30% faster block

20% increased chance of blocking

17% faster hit recovery

attacker takes damage of 2

socketed ( 2 )

And finally, on this normal baba only helmet:

Def: 156

Req. Strenght: 151

Level: 54

+1 battle order

+1 iron skin

+3 find items

socketed ( 3 )



Thank you in advance

Skanni--- Europe softcore ladder|||I like your ring. I would be interested in it if you try to sell it and thus it is not a good idea to PC it.

The shield looks nice but there are a lot of runewords that are way better but yet they don`t give 2 socks. Maybe someone that needs 2 sock might be interested in it. Hard to sell for sure and probably not worth more than few ists.

I don`t know for barbs that use find item helms. bo and iron skin are great skills but they are just too low to make a difference.|||Quote:








I like your ring. I would be interested in it if you try to sell it and thus it is not a good idea to PC it.

The shield looks nice but there are a lot of runewords that are way better but yet they don`t give 2 socks. Maybe someone that needs 2 sock might be interested in it. Hard to sell for sure and probably not worth more than few ists.

I don`t know for barbs that use find item helms. bo and iron skin are great skills but they are just too low to make a difference.




Thanks a lot, I feared the helm might have been useless, and I doubt I'll be able to trade that shield... even though " a few ists " for it would be far more than what I expected

As for the ring, I will indeed sell it as soon as I get a price check on it; unfortunately if you don't feel like giving one I understand you but I'll need to have at least a clue of its value before putting it to sale ^ ^|||Well. I can tell you what I would pay for it but it is not good practice cause it is in my interest to tell you a lower price so it is better to wait someone else help you with the price.

And as most valueable items price can go beyond point of reason if more people are interested but this ring is good for very few builds so I`m not sure that a big bid war will come.

Anyway if you plan to sell it is no problem to start a trade topic too. You are not obliged to sell it if you don`t want to but you`ll see some starting bids for sure. In the meanwhile you`ll probably get some Price Checks.|||The dual stats on the ring is nice, but it lacks FCR or leech. The life is low. Even though Russev has shown interest, late in ladder a ring like that will have low trade value without the FCR/leech. I would normally say self-use, but since Russev has shown interest, I'd take what you can get for it.

The rest is self-use as well. The shield lacks too much imo--Compare it to a sanctuary. The white Baba helms need at least +3 BO and late in ladder probably at least +2 BC as well to be worth making delirium prebuff helms in.|||Indeed you're right, I'll open a trade post right now.

Edit: Thank you Sporty |||Even if the ring isn't useable by alot of different builds and lacks fcr/leech, it still has high ar (108 of 120 max) and very high stats (34 of max 35). And though the life may be low, it's still a very nice add giving this ring 4 very interesting affixes. Rings like this aren't common, and as such I wouldn't recommend you just selling it to any bid; even if you don't need the ring yourself.

Sadly though value is not only determined by rarity. Knowing russev, I'm sure he will offer a fair price for the ring, even if there aren't other bidders .|||I agree with everyone who posted so far. If this ring had %ll or FCR, or even something like mana leech, you would certainly have a bid war going on.

Also this is the end of the season, which means a lot of people arent buying new gear unless its perfect, so the market is limited indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment