Friday, April 13, 2012

[EUSCL] Rara amazon gloves

[:1]Found this gloves recently, are they worth something?

gloves.jpg

Thanks

Update: Also need pc on +1 bow 12%fhr gc

Update 2: Just found theese ones:

-sc 3 maxdmg, 13ar, 16 life

-gc 9 maxdmg, 61ar, 28 life

Need pc too|||The gloves aren't worth much I'm afraid. No stats and most Bow players greatly prefer + 2 Passive Skills to + 2 Bow Skills. The life leech is nice but I would never use those over Laying of Hands Or Dracs.

I'm horrible with charms, but once again + bow skills isn't that great. Still with the FHR its probably worth something.

The other 2 are nice, particularly the small charm, but I'll let someone who plays Europe price those as I think in general things on Europe are worth more.|||Tnaks, vendorfood as for gloves...still need pc on charms though)

No comments:

Post a Comment