Friday, April 13, 2012

[EuScL] PC on a few 'ladder only' runewords

[:1]Hi everyone,

I'm curious what the right price would be for the following items:

- Fortitude Ebug Archon Plate 3525 def +28 all res +1,25 life/lvl

- Fortitude Ebug Kraken Shell 3417 def +30 all res +1,125 life/lvl

- Infinity Ethereal Cryptic Axe -50% enemy light res +298% ed

- Infinity Ethereal Colossus Voulge -55% enemy light res +317% ed

- Last Wish Phase Blade 359% ed +62% crushing blow

- Last Wish Phase Blade 381% ed +66% crushing blow

- Last Wish Phase Blade 365% ed +70% crushing blow

I've seen a few being offered on BNet but I'm a bit confused about the pricing.

Any help on getting the right value for these items would be greatly appreciated.



Thanks and greetz,

Ruby|||I won't be of any help but you might want to specify which ones are eth and what not|||I got a LW FB pc'd by groo a few days ago here:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=809420

As you can see my 383/67 got valued at 15hrs+.|||Quote:








I won't be of any help but you might want to specify which ones are eth and what not




Ofcourse .

The Infinities are ethereal, the Forties are aswell but with that amount of defense they can only be ethereal I guess. The Phaseblades can't be ethereal.



Greetz,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment