Friday, April 13, 2012

[ESCL] Price check eth Shako

[:1]I'm basically just double checking on this since I'm thinking this thing is garbage being eth, especially being only 181 def which is 30 below perfect, thought I might as well ask here just incase before i toss it.|||Toss it. Eth items are only worth anything if

1. They have self repair/replenish

2. They are a good fit on a merc

3. They are used by a class that almost never gets hit (summoner, well played bowazon etc)

This shako does not fit any of these unless you are planning on using an A3 Merc. I would say to use it till it breaks.|||Well you could always zod it and waste even more runes |||Actually these are useful for a3 mercs b/c the DR and +skills and they get their life regen from phoenix shields. People use them on other mercs as well where they are trying to boost the merc's skills, such as a a1 or a2 merc if you get your life leech else where.

For example I use them on a2 defiance merc's with ebugged CoHs and insights, I get +4 to their defiance which really boosts my own characters defense. As well as getting the DR from them in combination with CoH and @ res means I have merc that can stand there in a mob of physical or elemental and not get slapped around.

I believe some super defensive build pala use them as well and zod them.

*But, yours is a really low def for being eth. Really it needs to be over 200 I think to be tradable.

No comments:

Post a Comment