Monday, April 16, 2012

[EuScL] PC for ST 3s and 4s

Price Check for:

1) Sacre Targe 3s 42@

2) Sacre Targe 3s 42@

Thx|||They're the same item.

I think the 3os ones go for about 4 - 8 ists.

I think ronaches are prefered (maybe? I can never remember which is which).

Price guide says a 3os 45@ one is 15ists, but imprefect items tend to lose a lot of value.|||4-8 ists seems very high to me, maybe if they were 45 res I could see that.

As for the 4socket one (I assume one of them is supposed to be 4 sockets), its really not worth much at all. 4os ones are only worth a lot if eth (for exile), as its not hard to find a 40+ res Pally shield and use a socket quest to get 4 sockets.|||thx

the second is 4 sox ... i make a mistake when i typed on my keyboard|||for 45res ones even non ST are very expensive. I have seen a few HRs for 45ST ones, even sold a vortex for 13ist 2 months ago i remember (one of the bidder even forgot to overbid).

for 42 i think 4-8ist for 3s is a OK price.

4s unfortunately they have to be 45res to have good value (or eth bugged)

Sacred Targe is prefered more as it has the best block chance and lowest str req.

No comments:

Post a Comment