Monday, April 16, 2012

[EU-ScL] PC on blue amu and pala skiller

Hi,

I just started again like 2 weeks back, so don't have a grasp on economy yet.

I'd like to know what the following 4 items are worth:

1. Blue amulet. +3 offensive pala auras and +100 life. Lvl 45 req.

2. Pala combat skiller, with 4 dex

3. Verdungo, 111% ED, 35 vita, 14% dmg reduce

4. Lightsabre 199% ED

Thanks in advance,

Crap|||Hey there, and welcome!

I'm not sure about the rest but Verdungo is kind of flooding the market right now, I'm having a hard time selling ones with really good stats for more than um, therefore yours should be around pul.

Cheers,

Skanni|||I agree with Skanni, pul-um...

Lightsabres are pretty much worthless, maybe a few pgems, ive been giving mine away.

I don't know what that amulet is worth, I don't know what class would really want to use it, but don't trust me on that.

Skiller is nice, but there are tons of them out there at the moment and without life the value gets hurt|||Still, the combat skiller should be around 5 ists with that 4 dex ^ ^|||That 4 dex is roughly equivalent to 12 life, although i suppose that life can't be boosted by BO if I'm correct... But 4-5 ists doesnt seem too ridiculous when I said the value was hurt I mean it isn't worth the hrs a 40 life skiller is.

No comments:

Post a Comment