Friday, April 13, 2012

pc on death web

[:1]Hi all

Sitting on work discussing d2 and have a dispute with friend.

Hope some one can clear this out for us. A bet is made between us on worth.

He claims that a death web that I have is worth top Lo and I say several hrs. Who is closest?

2 skills

2 on skills

-49 res posion

11

9 on other stats....

Looser buys lunch tomorrow!

Whupaz|||from evaluation on ETF

"Death's Web (+2 Skill >45%Poisondmg) = 3 to 5 HR's"



cant change that much so it should be valued Lo now. even if it does change near end of ladder.|||Thx

Free lunch!

Whupaz|||Quote:




..cant change that much so it should be valued Lo now. even if it does change near end of ladder.




You are kidding right?

I sold my DW 2skill/-48% for 3 hrs a month ago. On bnet.

Yours can be a even more..

Peace|||My brother is playing my game now, though I'm on journey with work. Told him to sell it no less than 3 hr...I trust archone all day in week...

Whupaz

No comments:

Post a Comment