Thursday, April 12, 2012

Key pair - Page 2

[:1]NP should work as long as YOU get the kill. RIP doesnt transfer to merc or minions. (Traps are minions)

Other ways: Explode them first, ethier with CE or death sentry.

Redemption.

Use blizzard to kill him as his guys are CI, no deaths = no bang.

Fire res + physical damage res being sky high help too as you can surive a few explosions.|||hmm that gives me an idea, I will make a low level insight just for him...my merc will tank but not kill then. Thx!|||Since I started running Nihlathak with Nature's Peace his CE has killed me maybe twice in 200+runs. deaths are always from the witches/ghosts/vipers. Then again I don't run with a merc so that might make a big difference. Giving him a low damage weapon should work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment